WHAT IT IS
- A Luxurious Plant-Powered all natural skin oil featuring organic Jojoba Oil, 100 mg's of "Mineral Rich" Spagyric full-spectrum CBD oil, cold-pressed organic rosehip seed oil, and Frankensice to calm and relieve stressed out, fatigued, sensitive skin .
- Non-psychoactive, non-isolate CBD from the highest quality parts of the plant – flowers, stalks, and leaves – for optimal skin wellness for all skin types.
- Reduce signs of visible aging, smoothes appearance of fine lines and creates a luminous glow. Troubled skin issues and skin that is stressed out (think severely dry, sensitive, depleted, fatigued, overactive, and unpredictable).
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
Spagyric CBD: Because it comes from a plant, it’s not surprising that CBD oil also has antioxidant properties. The antioxidants in CBD are one way topical use helps lessen the visible signs of aging. By counteracting free-radical damage and reducing the look of inflammation, CBD anti-aging serums visibly diminish issues like wrinkles, skin dullness, and ruddy skin tone.
Rosehip Seed Oil:
- Hydrates (essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid. Fatty acids help to keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose water.)
2015 studyTrusted Sourceusing rosehip powder suggests that rosehips offer several anti-aging properties, including the ability to keep skin moisturized. Researchers found that participants who took rosehip powder orally experienced noticeable improvements in the overall moisture of their skin. You may also receive these benefits by applying rosehip oil topically. Rosehip oil is a dry, or nongreasy, oil. This makes it a great natural moisturizer for all skin types.)
- Treating Wrinkles (Rosehip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C. "These ingredients allow rosehip oil to treat signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrate skin and repair damaged skin, and provide a strong protective antioxidant boost — all without the oily feel of a traditional liquid oil," says Sonam Yadav, MD, cosmetic dermatologist.
- Firming Skin (Collagen is the building block of skin. It's essential for skin elasticity and firmness. Your body naturally makes less collagen as you age. Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins A and C, which are both necessary for the production of collagen.
- Reduce Inflammation (is rich in both polyphenols and anthocyanin, which may help reduce inflammation. It also contains vitamin E, an antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory effects.)
- Brightening Skin (Rosehip oil is high in Vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance.)
- Evening Out Skin Tone (Vitamin A — Rosehip Seed Oil is contains proven anti-ager, Vitamin A, which helps in evening out skin tone and fading dark spots while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It also helps smooth out a dry, rough complexion.)
- Fading Scars (The ultimate beauty ingredient trio — anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C — make this oil a potential solution for fading any facial scars or unsightly marks. "Together these help undo and prevent oxidative damage and help the skin re-build collagen," says Tsippora Shainhouse, MD, FAAD, clinical instructor at the University of Southern California.
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil closely resembles human sebum (the oil naturally produced by skin), making it effective for a wide range of skin types and conditions.
- Deeply-Hydrating (It is lighter than other face oils and easily absorbed into skin. It deeply penetrates to soothe and soften while providing an excellent moisturizing effect and adding a healthy glow.)
- Moisturizes (Jojoba oil helps retain moisture in the skin thereby keeping the skin hydrated and looking fresh. Jojoba oil helps moisturize the skin, without clogging the pores.)
- Anti-Aging (Within 30 minutes after jojoba oil is applied skin’s elasticity increases 37%. Jojoba actually stimulates our skin’s production of collagen which gives our skin the strength it needs to support our facial expressions. Furthermore, jojoba contains sterols which are compounds that help to strengthen our skin’s actual cell structure.)
Frankincense: Frankincense essential oil has been used since ancient times for sacred and medicinal purposes.
- Anti-Aging & Protection: A powerful antioxidant that can prevent premature aging and improve the appearance of pores, wrinkles, and even scars. It also has astringent properties that makes it ideal for healing and anti-aging purposes. It promotes skin cell growth and protects them from damage.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
BOTH jojoba and rosehip, as separate ingredients, have been used for centuries, but experts now claim that combining the two and adding the formula to your skin care routine will decrease fine lines and wrinkles and give you a glowing complexion.
Rosehip is an oil and only able to penetrate the skin to the top layers. Jojoba is a liquid was able to penetrate the skin to a very deep level.
“By combining jojoba and rosehip oil, the rosehip is carried deeper into the skin than it is able to go on its own therefore the skin receives maximum benefit from it.”
- Our Mineral Rich CBD oil is extracted from the whole plant – flowers, stalk, and leaves – using the most effective high end Spagyric extraction method we are able to ensure that the most powerful phytocannibinoids found in the cannabis hemp plant, chlorophyll, and salts and minerals make it into our formula and onto your skin. Organically grown in the sun and sustainably sourced, our 100% organic CBD is grown locally in Marshall NC USA in small batches.
Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Rosehip seed oil Cold-Pressed, 100mg Spagyric Extracted Organic Hemp-Derived CBD, Organic Frankincense Essential Oil.
-Shake well before using.
-Gently Apply and pat 1-2ml onto clean skin morning and night.
-To use as a booster, mix into your favorite facial, eye, or body moisturizer before applying onto skin.
-Do not apply to broken skin.
-Each dropper contains 3.33mg of CBD.
Article Sources On CBD For Skin:
Article Sources On Rosehip Oil For Skin: