High Quality CBD and Cod Liver Fish Oil For Pets
It’s Like Two Supplements in One: CBD and Omega-3 Fish Cod Liver Oil For Pets
When it comes to maintaining a natural and healthy lifestyle for your pet, both CBD and Cod Liver Oil play important roles. In and of themselves they help with inflammation, boost immune system, help reduce itching, reduce anxiety, increase appetite, and more. The most interesting thing though is that Fish Oil and CBD work well together to maximize their potential!
Cod Liver Oil is a fish oil that is packed full of Omega-3s. Omega-3s are directly involved in the synthesis of endocannabinoids, and react with already existing endocannabinoids. Omega-3s serve as crucial anchors for endocannabinoids cell membrane receptors because they are involved in the growth and repair of endocannabionid receptors.
Put simply, Omega-3 are a precursor to the cannabinoids produced already within the body and also serve to protect and repair endocannabionoid receptors.
Researchers say that omega-3 deficiency is impacting some 95% of adults in the United States and this means that this deficiency also has an impact on our endocannabinoid systems and its functioning. For CBD to work at its optimal level, it’s receptors must be functioning properly which is why the Omega-3 found in Fish Oil helps repair and support these receptors increasing the effectiveness of CBD. Not only does this make CBD more effective because it has healthy receptors to work with but also because taking CBD with any fat such as Omega-3 has also shown that it makes it more bioavailable because it increases the absorption of CBD by four times!
This is due to the fact that CBD is actually fat soluble, meaning in fats and fatty oils like Cod Liver Oil, it breaks down CBD into even smaller molecules which our bodily can easily accept.
When our health and wellbeing is a priority for ourselves and our pets, we need to make sure that we are sourcing high quality CBD products from companies that have integrity with their extraction process and each ingredient they use.
At The Living Trees, our pet tincture is made with Norwegian Cod Liver Oil that is sustainability sourced. We use the same high-quality Spagyric extracted CBD oil for our CBD pet care line as we use in our other products. Our pets are our family and we see them just like our native ancestors did… they are our brothers and sisters and we love their precious spirits. We are grateful our pets are here by our side during this journey of life and so we created a gift that we could share with them for their wellbeing.
The Living Trees 500mg CBD with Cod Liver Oil contains:
- Minerals (aids mineral deficiency) (This is where our Spagyric Extraction method truly shines because it is only by using the Spagyric extraction that you get an end product with all the salts and minerals found within the hemp plant. This is what makes TLTHemp the highest quality cbd for pets and different that other CBD brands.)
- Omega-3 sustainably sourced
- Cod liver oil is high in Vitamins A & D which support vision and bone health, and improve coat appearance.
- Cod liver oil suggest that these oils reduce inflammation, support eye health, and may even reduce the risk of heart disease.
- CBD that can increase appetite for pets.
- CBD that boost immune system.
- CBD that may reduce anxiety.
- CBD that reduces inflammation and may bring relief from your pets joint pain.
- CBD that helps regulate sebum production leaving your pets skin and coat healthy and shiny.
Check out our High Quality CBD Tinctures for Pets and CBD and Cod Liver Fish Oil extracts at TLTHemp.com. We create all of our hemp products in small batches and specialize in Spagyric Extraction!
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.